An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Decision Making, Ratio Analysis and Value Creating Strategies
Understanding and measuring the true value created by the business is becoming increasingly important for managers and owners. This online training course provides participants with a good understanding of how to measure business success and promote value creation within the organisation.
By attending this online training course, you will be able to make financial decisions that create value and estimate the risk and uncertainty related to the organization. Understand the importance of financial projections for business and decision-making process and assessment of a company's short-term and long-term liquidity needs and make a good judgment of value creation strategies within the organisation.
This Oxford Management Centre online training course is designed to provide the delegates with skills and knowledge using appropriate theory and principals, interactive examples and applications of various techniques relevant in assessing value creating strategies.
This training course will highlight:
- The decision-making process from the perspective of both the financial and economic analysis
- The nature of financial statements and the key financial tools and techniques relevant in the assessment of business performance
- The analysis of financial information for planning and control.
- The analysis of investment decisions using time-adjusted measures and dealing with risk and uncertainty
- The ability to develop and monitor specific performance indicators and identifying causes on unexpected variance
Participants attending this online training course will:
- Have the ability to measure the business success and promote value creation
- The important factors to consider when making investment decisions
- How to incorporate risk and uncertainty into investment decisions?
- How reliable are the available data, and how is this uncertainty likely to affect the range of results?
- How to evaluate the value created through merger and acquisitions or other business activities?
- Assessment of value creation strategies
Who Should Attend?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Financial officers, controllers, and accountants
- Treasurers, corporate planning and business development professionals
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Managers from any other non-financial areas willing to understand the financial aspects of analysis, planning, and control
- Middle and junior management as a useful element in their career advancement
- Corporate Value and Shareholder Value
- Corporate Governance and Agency Theory
- The Principals of Financial Analysis
- Risk and Uncertainty into Decision Making Process
- Estimating the Cost of Capital
- Ratio Analysis and Evaluation of Business Performance
- Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Economic Value Added (EVA)
- Assessment of Value Creation in Merger and Acquisitions
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.