What does it take to become a Thought Leader in the world today? Thought Leaders are the dynamic new leaders of expertise, who have the ability to set the pace for industry, as well as offer insightful, intelligent and informed opinions. Thought Leaders are the ‘go-to’ experts, they lead innovation, inspire others, that is - not just working on or in the system – they create the system.
This highly interactive and thought-provoking Oxford Management online training course will stretch your leadership capabilities; as well as provide you with leading-edge skills and know-how to drive your leadership development to a new dimension. You will learn the key competencies to become a Thought Leader, as well as creatively design, develop and implement new ideas for your organisation. This will be achieved through personal self-mastery, projecting your brand, as well as opening the creative power of yourself and those around you. You will create, as well as implement, innovative and inspiring ideas to take you and your organisation to the highest level of competitiveness. In today’s rapidly changing and competitive markets – Thought Leaders in a business are a must - not a ‘nice to have’.
This Oxford Management online training seminar will feature:
- Defining Thought Leadership and the key competencies required to be a Thought Leader
- The primary tools to develop your self-mastery through ‘Active’ Emotional Intelligence
- Proactively utilize your personal brand to achieve success, recognition, respect and credibility
- Utilize the prime organisation and social mechanisms to promote and communicate ideas
- Use powerful creative tools and techniques to increase your Thought Leadership expertise
- The key models of how to influence, inspire and gain trust from others to develop and implement ideas