A management position requires the holder to perform a number of roles simultaneously: strategist, team-builder, innovator, decision-maker, mentor and leader. Success at a management level involves integrating the requirements of these roles with confidence and assurance. This uniquely designed Oxford Management online training course, The Management & Leadership Development Programme offers existing Supervisors, Team Leaders & professionals, and those being prepared for promotion to a senior level, the opportunity to develop the awareness, understanding, knowledge and skills which will enable them to maximise their performance and success in today’s fast-changing and demanding business environment.
It will help Supervisors, Team Leaders & professionals answer the following questions:
- What are my leadership strengths and weaknesses?
- What can I do to mitigate the weaknesses?
- How can I improve my emotional intelligence?
- What can I do to lead my people more effectively?
- How can I develop a vision for my area of responsibility?
- What is strategy, and how do I plan for the future?
- Is there a proven process for planning and change?
- How do I ensure that I can implement what gets planned?
This Oxford Management Centre online training course is split into two modules:
MODULE I - Leading with Emotional Intelligence
MODULE II - Strategic Planning & Goal Setting
Each module is structured and can be taken as a stand-alone training course; however, delegates will maximise their benefits by taking Module 1 and 2 back-to-back as a 2-week training course.