As the international environment becomes ever more complex and demanding, organisations are placing a premium on HR Professionals whose outlook, knowledge and skills enable them to achieve and maintain success in an increasingly challenging environment.
This The Future of HR training course will show you how to re-engineer HR to suit the needs and demands of a changing workforce, organisation and economy. You will also learn about the latest and best practices in HR Globally and what the leading organisations are doing to remain relevant and successful.
This training course focuses on providing participants with maximum take-home value from their investment in their own development. This is a training course you should attend.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will highlight:
- The need to re-engineer your HR delivery and services to remain relevant and competitive
- Best practice in HR modelled in the world’s leading organisations
- The New HR Models and how to implement them
- Working with the new generations – Generation X, Y and Z
- New ways or recruiting and selecting talent