“Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them.” Paul Hawken, American environmentalist, entrepreneur, author and activist. Great managers need to interact with their staff, giving them purpose to their role, ownership for their tasks and solutions, as well as rewards for their success. They need to motivate and inspire those around them to achieve greater productivity and results.
This highly interactive, fun and challenging course will discover many aspects of how modern managers create professional and competent teams. It gives delegate the necessary transferable tools and skills to develop themselves and others. Attending will aid you in your quest to become a competent manager.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Identify and practice the key skills and competencies to become a competent manager
- Learn how to lead and develop your team
- Greatly enhance your communication skills
- Discover effective ways to manage performance within the workplace
- Build strategies for negotiating, influencing and persuading people who work alongside you