An Interactive 10-Day Online Training Course
The Advanced Professional Certificate in
Strategic Management & Leadership
High-Impact Results in a Complex and Changing World
With this 10–day Oxford Management Centre The Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership online training course, you will be challenged to take your strategic thinking and leadership skills to the next level, exploring the latest innovative approaches to achieve high-impact results. This online training course is designed for business leaders and professionals seeking a competitive edge in today's complex and ever-changing business environment.
Drawing from realities in global corporations, start-ups, and the most select thought leaders in the field, you will be challenged to apply the concepts directly to your own business reality, helping you create a sustainable and robust strategy with meaningful impact and bold leadership. Through case studies and guidance, this training course is designed to develop the critical leadership skills to influence, persuade, and empower, and equip you with knowledge ranging from business model innovation to culture building, trend analysis and value pricing.
Key highlights of this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership online training course include:
- Developing an innovative mindset to stay ahead of the game in a rapidly changing world.
- Using trend analysis to gain insights into emerging customer needs and preferences.
- Building a winning company culture that fosters innovation, collaboration, and high performance.
- Exploring the multi-dimensionality of strategic leadership and its impact on firm performance
- Gaining critical leadership skills to influence, persuade, and empower for meaningful impact on organizational performance.
This is an opportunity to enhance your tools and techniques, stand out from the competition, and capture new markets. We highly recommend taking both Module 1 and 2 back-to-back as a two-week training course to maximize your benefits. Join us and take your strategic management and leadership skills to new heights.
This course is split in two modules:
Each module is structured and can be taken as a stand-alone training course; however, delegates will maximise their benefits by taking Module 1 and 2 back-to-back as a 2-week training course.
By the end of this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership online training course, you will be able to:
- Apply innovative approaches to strategic thinking and leadership.
- Analyze emerging customer needs and trends to inform strategy.
- Develop a company culture that fosters innovation, meaning, empowerment, and high performance.
- Design and implement effective strategic plans for organizational success.
- Apply principled leadership systems that enhance your strategic choices and compound your results.
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice
By sending delegates on this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership online training course, your organization will benefit from:
- Improved strategic decision-making and leadership skills that result in better organizational performance, market positioning, and resource allocation.
- Enhanced ability to analyze and apply strategic frameworks to gain a competitive edge in your industry.
- Increased capacity to generate market value tailored to your organization's market context.
- Strengthened leadership and culture-building competencies to help your organization scale and leverage your current position.
- Improved skills in pricing, innovation, insight-spotting, communication, and teamwork for enhanced profitability and productivity
- Advanced implementation skills towards measurable outcomes that help your organization achieve high-impact results and stay ahead of the competition.
By attending this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership online training course, you will benefit from:
- Enhanced strategic decision-making and leadership skills that improve your ability to communicate effectively, facilitate collaboration, and manage change, helping you become a better leader and empower your team.
- Improved ability to analyze and apply strategic and leadership frameworks to gain a competitive edge in your industry.
- Increased capacity to generate market value tailored to your organization's context.
- Strengthened leadership and culture-building competencies to help you excel in a complex and uncertain future.
- Improved skills in pricing, innovation, insight-spotting, communication, and teamwork for enhanced productivity and effectiveness
- Advanced implementation skills towards measurable outcomes that can be applied to your current role and future career endeavors.
Who Should Attend?
This Oxford Management Centre online training course is designed for experienced professionals from any industry and any specialization who wish to gain a broader appreciation of the dynamics strategic leadership and develop their personal roles in creating the future for their organization.
This Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- Managers taking on a more senior and strategic role in their organization
- Supervisors taking on additional strategic responsibilities.
- Managers wanting to refresh their strategic management tools.
- Specialist Managers
- Operational Managers
- Business Consultants
MODULE I - Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management
Fundamentals of Strategic Management
- The essential components of strategy
- Strategic problem solving
- Framing the challenge and formulating a strategic hypothesis
- Strategic analysis and the Industry Environment
- Strategic sources of power and multipliers
- Introduction to delegate’s particular core strategic challenges
- Fundamentals of Innovation
- Gaining insights: tools and techniques
- Trend curation and analysis
- Business model innovation
- Implementing innovation in the organization
- Bringing innovation to market
Unlocking Strategic Value
- Unlock strategic value and create a strategic roadmap
- Scenario Planning
- Value Pricing
- Unlock customer opportunities
- Become a “category of one”
- Design your organization into a learning machine
- Compound your results in a virtuous cycle of action
- Principled Decision-Making
- Leadership systems to enhance strategic choices
- Creating and stimulating a conscious organization
- Aligning organizational structure with strategy
- The role of leadership and culture in strategy implementation
Strategic Implementation, Evaluation, and Control
- Implementing the strategic roadmap
- Evaluation and control in strategy implementation
- The use of balanced scorecard, bench-marking, and other strategic tools
- Apply continuous improvement
- Refine strategic plans and roadmap with dialectic inquiry
- Set up systems for ongoing feedback
MODULE II - Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Leadership
Why Strategic Leadership Matters
- Strategic leadership defined
- Assessing the role of strategic leaders
- Leadership theories
- Leading versus managing
- What distinguishes strategic leaders
- Top management teams
Key Strategic Leadership Actions
- Setting strategic vision
- Building and sustaining an effective organizational culture
- Top management teams
- The multiple functions of strategic leaders
- The outcomes of strategic leadership functions
Main Characteristics of Strategic Leaders
- Nature and/or nurture?
- The link between personality and leadership effectiveness
- Leadership development
- Individual-level characteristics
- The ‘Big Five’
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Decision-making limitations and biases
- Group-level attributes
- The knowledge, skills and abilities of top-management team
- Top-management team interaction
- How strategic leaders shape behavior
- The impact of context on strategic leadership
- External aspects of strategic leadership
- How firm’s external environment affects strategic leadership
- How strategic leadership affects the firm’s environment
- Macroeconomic conditions
- Industry and competition variables
- Socio-cultural features
- The internal organizational context
- Firm size
- Resource availability
- Organizational performance
- Multidimensional economic and non-economic factors
- Strategic decisions
- The process of strategy selection
- The degree of risk taking
- The role of leaders in R&D productivity of organizations
- Social issues
- Emphasizing ethical practices
- Incorporating societal trends
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.