An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Strategic HR Management for Police Organizations
Mastering the Critical Areas of HRM to Improve Engagement & Performance
This innovative OXFORD Strategic HR Management for Police Organizations online training course examines how to master the critical areas Strategic Human Resources Management (SHRM) with a particular focus on Police Organizations. SHRM is very important in the police organization because police officers deal with the people of the community as a visible symbol of government. Police HRM is complex and demanding because it involves the management of the police both on and off duty and the management of uniformed and civilian staff.
The essence of a dynamic SHRM system is getting effective optimum results not only in the short run but also in the long run through building and maintaining a satisfied, motivated and productive human organization.
This course will show HR professionals how they can contribute to the business at a strategic level and become a real partner in the organization. This exciting online training course will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate for the efficient management of human capital, with particular emphasis on the strategic initiatives.
This Strategic HR Management for Police Organizations online training course will highlight:
- Best practices in HRM systems, methods, and services
- Training, Learning and Career Development in a Police Organization
- Employee Reward and how it influences employee performance
- The importance of two-way resourcing and recruitment for Police in both the Civilian and Uniformed workforce
- Performance Management in a Police Environment
By the end of this Strategic HR Management for Police Organizations online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of strategic human resource management
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Illustrate examples of best practices in managing people
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice
This Oxford Management Centre training course will have a positive impact on the organization in the following ways:
- Enhanced human capital management
- Staff promoting learning and development in the organization
- Build organizational learning company-wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organization
- Improved employee relations
By attending this exciting Strategic HR Management for Police Organizations training course, the participants will develop practical and transferable skills in:
- The new areas of HR critical to the job
- Human Capital Management
- Strategic HR
- Employee Reward, Resourcing, & Development
- Learning psychology and learning and development practices
- Ongoing professional development
Who Should Attend?
This Strategic HR Management for Police Organizations training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- HR Business Partners
- Learning & Development Staff
- Human Resources (HR) Staff at all levels
- Staff who need to be competent in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Anyone who needs to understand the workings of the modern HR Department
Strategic Human Resource Management
- Understanding Human Capital
- The Development of Strategic HR
- SHRM in Police Organizations – How is it different?
- The Transformation of HR
- PESTLE Analysis and SHRM
People Resourcing in the Police
- Recruiting as a Two-way Process
- Specialist Resourcing Needs of Police
- Choosing the Appropriate Selection Methodology
- Use of Psychometrics in Selection
- Assessment Centres – State of the Art Selection
Performance Management & Reward
- Performance Management in Police Organizations
- Making Performance Appraisal Work
- Efficient Use of Feedback
- Understanding Compensation & Benefits
- Implementing Total Reward
Development in Police Organizations
- The Talent Management Model
- The Training Cycle
- How Adults Learn: Andragogy?
- What are the best ways to train people?
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness (Cost Benefits Analysis & ROI)
Empowerment, Engagement and Change
- The Context for Change in Police Organizations
- Managing change or leading change?
- Employee Engagement & Empowerment
- Retaining Valued Employees
- Personal Action Planning
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.