An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Strategic Awareness and Business Acumen
Understand How Your Organisation Attains Sustainability
How much do you know about your business?
Do the decisions you make align with corporate strategy?
Two-thirds of corporate executives believe a lack of business skills or business acumen inhibits their company from meeting strategic priorities (Economist Intelligence Unit). Those organizations of high business acumen individuals can expect to see leaders with a heightened perspective that translates into an ability to inspire and excite the organization to achieve its full strategic potential.
The basic requirements for strategy development includes, among other factors: 1) Extensive knowledge about the environment, market and competitors; 2) Ability to examine this knowledge as an interactive dynamic system; and 3) The imagination and logic to choose between specific alternatives.
As you develop your leadership potential, so does your need to understand the impact of every decision on the strategic and financial goals of your organization. That is why an intuitive sense of how the moving parts of a company work together to create profit is indispensable. This OXFORD Strategic Awareness and Business Acumen online training course will improve your understanding of how operations, finance, marketing, and other functions must work together to create and execute a successful business strategy. It also provides the opportunity to polish your financial literacy and leadership skills and become more business savvy.
This Oxford Management Centre online training course will feature:
- The business and economic context for your business
- Tools and techniques used in strategy development
- Use of strategic thinking: innovation approaches
- Business Acumen and Strategy Development
- Leadership qualities needed to inspire, motivate, and engage with staff
By the end of this online training course, you will be able to
- Examine the external environment affecting your company’s ability to succeed
- Analyze your key competitors and what the future will look like
- Measure performance using standards that are highly correlated with value creation
- Integrate your competitive analysis to improve your business decision making
- Create a business strategy and a complete strategy implementation map
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those looking to improve analytical skills and Business Savvy
- Supervisors taking on additional strategic responsibilities
- Managers taking on a more senior and strategic role in their organisation
- Managers seeking innovative approaches to business development
- Managers wanting to refresh their business acumen and strategic management tools
- See the “big picture” of their organization—how the key drivers of their business
- Understand important company communications and data, including financial statements
- Use their wider knowledge to make better decisions
- Understand how actions and decisions impact key company measures and objectives
- Effectively communicate ideas to other employees, managers, and the public
- Have an acute perception of the dimensions of business issues
- Can make sense out of complexity and an uncertain future
- Are mindful of the implications of a choice for all the affected parties
- Are flexible if further change is warranted in the future
- Achieve successful strategic implementation
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.