An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Public Sector Innovation and Smart Cities
Let Cities Work for People
As we live in the world where 60% of people live on 2% of land the world has become as urban as ever. Therefore, the traditional urban development, maintenance and sustainability are not enough and the technology must provide the answer to the questions of large number of people living in the small areas.
The investment in smart cities is expected to reach $135 billion by 2021. The smart cities are not only the trend, they are the necessity of modern world, they are the key to the future.
However, technology is only a part of the answer, as it is noticeable around the world, there is a sweeping wave of dissatisfaction with the government and public sector. Therefore, innovation and transformation of public sector services are one of the main elements that the governments which want to develop smart cities need to focus on.
This Public Sector Innovation and Smart Cities online training course provides the delegates with the insight into the public sector innovation which contributes to the development of smart cities, in order to create a smart city which will provide not only a high technology, but rather a place to live in harmony with the time, space and work. This online course will highlight the prerequisites of creating a smart and happy city.
This OXFORD Management Centre online training course will highlight:
- Public sector principles and innovation requirements
- Smart City development
- Market-based revolution in public administration
- Citizen views on public sector purpose
- Citizen oriented public sector innovation practices
- Governance innovations
- Making a happy and smart city
After attending this online training program, the participant should be able to:
- Understand the public sector innovation categories
- Become familiar with the Smart City paradigm
- Apprehend the role of Big Data in the development of smart cities
- Connect the emergence of Internet of Things with the creation of smart cities
- Recognize the need for intent based networking
- Prepare the organizations in public sector for the cities of the future
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organizations, especially the ones in public sector, will benefit from understanding the guiding principles of smart cities, public sector responsiveness to citizen demands, and openness of public sector services in the creation of the smart cities of the future. As the smart cities are here to stay, the organizations will benefit from boarding the smart city train on time.
The participants on this online training course, will:
- Enhance their understanding of public sector organization and principles
- Learn how to make the recommendations based on intent of their citizens
- Be able to fully understand the IoT application in the smart cities
- Introduce new perspective into public sector innovation requirements
- Identify the gaps into the current public sector organization
- Organization will not only focus on their internal organization but on the citizen satisfaction
The participants will gain or enhance their understanding of public sector roles in smart cities, by:
- Identifying the sources of dissatisfaction with public sector
- Learning how to adequately identify the citizen intent
- Understanding how to properly upgrade public sector services
- Learn basis of Internet of Things
- Understand the way smart cities are created
- Apply the knowledge into additional innovation where they thought was not possible
Who Should Attend?
This Public Sector Innovation and Smart Cities online training course is designed for all the people involved in public sector decision making and analysis, as well as private sector companies which want to participate into the development of smart cities.
This OXFORD online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Public Sector Professionals
- Professionals Working on Public-private Partnerships
- Researchers, Students and Practitioners in Internet of Things (IoT)
- Professionals in Applied Mathematics
- Technology Engineers, CTOs and CIOs
- Strategic Development Personnel
- Project Managers
- Government Employees
- Urban Planners
Smart Cities-the Future of Living
- Smart City-definition, Concept and Focus
- Smart City Factors
- Smart City Philosophy and Goal
Public Sector Innovation
- Reasons for Innovation in Public Sector
- Types of Innovation in Public Sector
- Introduction of Internet of Things (IoT) in Public Sector
- Measuring a Smart City Performance
Intent Based Networking Principles for Public Sector
- Concept of Intent Based Networking
- How to Create Innovative Culture?
- Smart City and Smart Mobility
- Smart City and Smart Energy
Linking Humans and Smart Devices
- Artificial Intelligence
- The Concept of Privacy
- Public Sector Use of Smart Devices
- Public Sector in the Era of Social Networking
Smart Cities-Happier Citizens
- Focus on the Citizen
- Interpret the Needs of the Citizens
- Adopt to the Citizen’s Requests
- The Profile of the Smart City in the Eyes of Its Residents
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.