If an important capital project does not achieve the financial and economic goals of the promoter organisation, it can result in financial losses, waste of resources and impacts across wider reputational spheres. The aim of this training course is to avoid such situations by giving participants the tools and techniques of modern economic and financial project appraisal.
Careful risk assessment in the project planning and appraisal phase is key to ensuring the successful outcome of large projects and the wider growth of the organisation and economy.
Oxford offers an intensive 10-day training course on Project Financial & Risk Appraisal that aims to equip delegates with modern tools and techniques. Delegates will acquire skills of project evaluation and selection, identifying and comparing economic, social and other measurable elements of projects, as well as the dependencies and risk factors relating to them.
This Oxford training seminar will highlight:
- The importance of thorough project identification and appraisal using latest economic analysis of investment decisions
- Understanding the fundamentals of effective management of cash flow
- Modern concepts of risk assessment
- The advantages, disadvantages and practical applications of various risk management tools
- The increasingly important role of public-private partnership (PPP) as a risk controlling solution for delivering successful projects