An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Practical Tools for Effective Leadership
Motivating, Coaching, Counselling & Mentoring
This innovative and exciting Practical Tools for Effective Leadership online training Course has been specifically designed to meet the demands of the modern workplace. During the five days, participants will be given the opportunity to examine in their existing knowledge and skills and be instructed in areas related to Motivating, Coaching, Counselling & Mentoring. This online training Course is very practical, thought provoking, motivational and above all interesting. This course will introduce participants to the core skills of Workplace Coaching, Counselling and Mentoring and will focus on practical skills development.
Workplace coaching is a skilled activity that should be delivered by appropriately trained people and is a proven method to train and develop others. A mentor is someone who can help (often a younger) another employee work out their priorities, make career decisions, and develop work skills. Workplace Counselling can involve practical skills to help others and also the provision of professional support through Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs).
This Oxford Management Centre online training Course will highlight:
- Motivational Workplace Coaching Techniques
- Practical Skills for Mentoring Staff
- Effective Communication Skills
- How to motivate yourself and other Staff?
- How to coach top performers?
- How to equip others with peak performance skills and develop pro-action plans?
At the end of this Practical Tools for Effective Leadership online training Course, you will learn to:
- Evaluate Techniques for Coaching, Counselling & Mentoring
- Utilise Motivational Coaching Techniques in the Workplace
- Develop Practical Counselling Skills to Use with Staff
- Communicate More Effectively at All Levels
- Comprehend the Concepts and Appropriate Methodology of Mentoring
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
By attending this Practical Tools for Effective Leadership exciting online training Course, you will be investing in your future, the Future of your Department and the Future of your Organisation.
- Add value to the Department and the Organisation as a whole
- Participants will be left with a range of skills and competencies to coach, counsel, motivate and mentor staff
- Incorporating taught kills and techniques into work behavior, participants will demonstrate practical motivational coaching skills
- Support Organisational Goals of Personal and Team Development
- Participants are encouraged to take new ideas and strategies back to their workplace for discussion with their own Manager
Participants on this exciting online training Course will develop their skills and knowledge of training, and will leave the venue with:
- Thorough knowledge of coaching, mentoring and counselling techniques
- Improved confidence and self-assurance
- A greater awareness of essential knowledge in relation to Human Development
- An increased ability to communicate with staff
- Remove barriers and hindrances to career goals
Who Should Attend?
This OXFORD Practical Tools for Effective Leadership online training course is suitable for a wide range of people but will particularly suit:
- Team Leaders
- Management Professionals
- Management Staff
- Line Managers
- Technical Managers
- All Professionals at all levels who want to become effective at coaching and motivating others
- HR or Training Staff
- Anyone required to coach or mentor others
Practical Motivational Coaching Skills
- Distinguishing between Coaching, Mentoring, and Counselling
- Key Coaching Skills (Diagnostic, Techniques, Qualities, Model)
- Active Listening
- Questioning Techniques
- Motivational Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Coaching Others
The Essential Skills of Communication and Motivation
- Understanding Your Personal Communication Style
- Language - Verbal and Non-verbal (body language)
- Emotional Intelligence – An Introduction
- Giving Effective Feedback with Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Understanding Human Motivation
- Motivating Others to Achieve
Mentoring Others in the Workplace
- Coaching & Mentoring - The Differences
- Mentorship Programs
- Mentoring Relationships - Formal and Informal
- Most Commonly Used Techniques by Mentors
- Practical Career Planning
- Mentoring Younger Staff - Millennial's
Practical Skills for Workplace Counseling
- Workplace Mental Health
- The SOLER Model for Improved Communication
- Developing Your Listening Skills
- Questioning Skills
- Limits of Counselling – Duty of Care Issues
- Employee Assistance Programming (EAP)
Career Coaching and Coaching Yourself
- Understanding Your Career Journey
- A Personal Career SWOT Analysis
- Setting Career Goals
- What type of Learning & Development suits you?
- Becoming Your Own Coach
- Personal Action Planning
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.