An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Building an Effective High-Performance Organization
Performance Management is ensuring that the employee and the organization are focused and aligned towards strategic priorities. This Performance Management online training course will show you how to integrate Performance Objectives, Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators into a performance management system applied by a highly skilled leadership, managerial, and supervisory team.
This will enable the top-performing companies to not only develop future and existing leaders but also formulate robust performance management processes. This includes regular performance reviews and detailed appraisals, merit-based reward and recognition, staff development aligned with business needs, and defensible approaches to low or non-performance. Managers need to customize their strategies to each staff, whether developing stretched goals for over-performers or dealing with difficult and or low performing staff. The correct design and usage of SMART objectives also enable requisite to follow through and play an integral part in any performance management system.
It is developed after extensive research and is aligned to global best practices and benchmarks. This training course on Performance Management will also prove invaluable for experienced leaders who want to build their skills to the next level, and for managers who have had no formal experience or training with regards to managing performance.
This Oxford Management Centre online training course will highlight:
- The comprehensive design and implementation of an effective Performance Management System
- The core skills that leaders across all levels require to be effective in Performance Management
- Performance appraisals that work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Managing and Improving on low and non-performance
- Maintaining excellent performance via positive reinforcement and affirmation
- Achieving the balance between accountability, responsibility, empowerment, and results
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Understand and implement the key elements to design a strategic organizational and departmental objective.
- Setting goals that drive high performance and achieve culture.
- Realize the benefits of utilizing and effective goal setting tools and linking it practically performance measurement system.
- Deploy a successful methodology for developing and implementing goal metrics.
- Evaluate and select success factors and performance measures/KRIs/KPIs
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
As a result of attending this Performance Management online training course, the organization will benefit by:
- The performance of all Leader’s will be improved
- Value-added to the department and the organization as a whole
- Higher engagement of employees with the organization
- Committed to building a high-performance culture and organization
- The behavior will be aligned with an organization’s strategic objectives and cultural values
- Implementation of key performance management strategies for sustained results
As a direct result of attending this OXFORD virtual course, you will:
- Implement effective performance management
- Improve confidence and self-assurance in dealing with all types of performance issues
- Have a higher awareness of the performance appraisal as a positive and motivating influence on performance
- Apply best practices in discipline and performance improvement planning
- Have more excellent knowledge of their own beliefs and limitations related to employee performance
- Positively influence high performance throughout the organization
Who Should Attend?
This course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Human Resource
- Employment Relations
- Personnel Staff
- All Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Learning & Development
- Training Officers
- Supervisors who are or will be accountable for the use and application of performance management and appraisal techniques
Introduction to Performance Management
- The Context and Business Case for Performance Management
- Strategic and Integrated Performance Management
- The Importance of Establishing a Culture of High Performance
- The Principles and Building Blocks of Effective Performance Management
- The Role of HR and Leaders within Performance Management
- Motivational Theories, Models and their Role in Performance Management
- The Psychological Contract in Practice
Performance Management: Setting Performance Objectives
- What are the performance objectives?
- Key Elements of Performance Objectives – SMART
- The Importance of Agreeing to Objectives
- Quantitative and Qualitative Objectives
- Developing SMARTMaC Objectives
- Setting Objectives
- Achieving Holistic Organization Integration – Vertical, Horizontal and Functional
Performance Management: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- What are KPIs?
- Significance of Performance Objectives and KPIs
- Developing the Best KPIs for Your Organization
- Designing KPIs that Matter
- The Value of the Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
- The Purpose of Employee Appraisal
- Managing Challenges with the Employee Appraisal
Performance Management: Managing Performance
- Monitoring Employee Performance with Ongoing Review
- Addressing the Performance Gap – Proven Approaches to Solving Performance Problems
- Managing a Performance Problem
- Improving Attendance at Work – Resolving Absences and Sick Absences
- Agreeing with the Performance Appraisal Rating
- Performance Appraisal and the Link to Rewards and Recognition
- Benchmarked Performance Appraisal Methods
Impact of Positive and Constructive Feedback and Coaching
- Optimal Feedback Models to Provide Constructive and Developmental Feedback
- Impact of Giving and Receiving Useful Feedback
- Coaching for Effective Performance
- Continuing Professional Development: Personal Development Planning (PDP)
- Review, Summary and Final Evaluation
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.