An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Mini MBA: Business Essentials
Lead, Engage and Sustain your Organisation
This Oxford Management Centre Mini-MBA: Business Essentials online training course is designed for senior executives and managers aspiring for senior roles from all functions across every industry. The Mini MBA in Business Essentials online training course is ideal for executives seeking to improve their knowledge across a wide spread of advanced business skills. It offers delegates a challenging and rewarding experience that will equip them with the advanced skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen profession.
Executives and Managers of all levels use this course as a springboard since it focuses on the key pillars of today's business: Strategy, Leadership, Innovation, Communication and Corporate Governance. It has been designed to foster a broad range of business skills that are in high demand across all areas of industry. Delegates will be equipped with many of the key insights, comprehensive management practices, benchmarks, and business strategy tools necessary to strengthening professional performance, confidence, and decision-making abilities. This training course will help you take your career to the next level whilst giving you maximum impact on your career with minimum time away from the workplace.
This Mini MBA: Business Essentials online training course will highlight:
- The concepts, tools, and techniques of ‘strategy’ and ‘strategic planning.’
- Leadership qualities needed to inspire, motivate, and engage their staff.
- Creating an agenda of creativity and innovation to meet new challenges.
- Aligning Communications and Organizational Goals.
- Corporate Governance: ensuring the organization can respond to a changing external environment
At the end of this Mini MBA: Business Essentials online training course, you will learn to:
- Comprehend the business model that enables strategy to be successfully targeted towards customers.
- Develop the human dimension of leading and managing people in contemporary, successful organizations.
- Understand disruptive and open innovation, as well as lean and agile methodologies.
- Learn the multiple facets of our communication.
- Significance of corporate governance and how it might optimally work.
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice
Your organization will benefit through improved critical understanding of the key competency areas required for success within a business – enabling more informed and commercially viable strategic decisions. In summary, your organization will benefit from:
- More effective leaders who align strategic objectives.
- Leaders who focus on results and goal achievement.
- Improved managerial communications.
- Higher levels of accountability and productivity
- Engagement that tackles change and innovation head-on.
- Clearer thinking and faster decision-making leading to cutting edge business practices
This Mini MBA: Business Essentials online training course will give participants the confidence, drive, and skills to challenge themselves towards higher leadership & strategic performance. Specifically, they will develop:
- Appropriate strategies for day-to-day leadership
- Ways to use communication, influence, and persuasion to engage with colleagues.
- Ways to manage performance and turn people around.
- How to engage others in the achievement of targets
- The skills to meet ever changing challenges and complex problems.
Who Should Attend?
This Mini MBA: Business Essentials online training course is beneficial for professionals across every department of the organizations who are dealing with strategic and leadership decisions. This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Middle managers, department heads and senior managers
- Business professionals who need a wider understanding of leadership and strategic principles.
- Professionals whose task it is to create and implement strategy.
- Executives and leaders responsible to ensure Corporate Government initiatives.
- Professionals who would like a refresher course in MBA type topics and want to be familiar with current thinking.
Understanding the Strategic Environment
- What is strategy and why is it important?
- Analysis of Internal criteria to the company.
- Analysis of external criteria to the company.
- Strategic choice: focus, concentration, dealing with the life cycle effect
- The strategic impact of value migration during globalization.
- The linkage and alignment of strategic and operational management
- Strategic Formulation
- Strategic Implementation.
The Art of Leadership
- Keys to personal leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Balance as a key to resilient leadership
- Leadership zone of empowerment
- The paradox of leadership in the information age
- Delivering customer value
- Employee & Team Engagement
- Ensuring staff capability
- How our thinking works.
- Vertical and lateral approaches; benefits and weaknesses.
- Testing ideas for practicality and relevance.
- Apply the more fluid style to the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- Recognize obstacles to creativity in approach and working environment.
- Understand the limitations of conventional problem solving.
- Ensure that creativity becomes a tool for day-to-day problem solving.
- Decision Making processes.
- Connecting: Gaining rapport and building credibility.
- Consulting: Effective questioning and listening skills.
- Ways to be more convincing and overcoming conflict.
- Negotiating agreement and getting a win-win.
- Working together to achieve your goals: the secrets of great team working.
- Coordination activities in the digital age; tools and techniques.
- How to present your ideas, plans and projects well.
- How to manage meetings of your team or stakeholders.
- The responsibilities of Corporate Governance
- The history of sustainability
- Benefits of business sustainability
- Stakeholder expectations
- Sustainability operating systems
- Company policies
- Organizational structures
- Profit, People, Planet
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.