How can you solve complex, and ambiguous problems in the workplace when traditional methods are just not working? How can you create your organisation’s USP (Unique Selling Point) to differentiate you from your competition? How can you improve on processes and systems that may involve people centric issues? Do you need a problem solving method that can be used by all disciplines, and at all levels in the organisation?
The most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the world, utilize Design Thinking to create ground-breaking ideas and solutions to solve previously difficult problems. By unlocking the creative and agile thinking of individuals and teams, Design Thinking becomes a powerful resource tool essential for organizational growth and sustainability in today’s rapidly changing environment. Be the first to master this discipline before your competitors.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will highlight:
- The strategic importance of applying Design Thinking in the modern workplace
- A greater understanding of positive psychology used in solving problems
- The advantages of Design Thinking over traditional problem solving techniques
- Utilise the power of Design thinking for complex, multi-discipline problems
- The human centric and key behavioural skills needed to master this technique
- Propose practical workable solutions ideal for the customer or client
- How to create a design thinking culture within your organization?