An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Mastering People Management & Team Leadership
Building Accountability, Action and Agility Into Your Team Culture
“None of us is as smart as all of us”.
The difference between leadership and management is important to understand. One maintains the status quo and the other is able to anticipate the future and drive individuals and teams to be relevant and successful each and every day.
In this OXFORD Management Centre training workshop you’ll be exposed to theory and practice that will boost your enthusiasm to implement best practices in a number of areas. In this fast-moving, high-impact workshop you’ll learn what it takes to become more influential as an agent of change in a sea of intransigence. These powerful techniques and practices are life skills that can be applied 24 7.
- Understand your Role as Manager and Leader
- Establish Clear Objectives and Standards of Performance for your Teams
- Manage your Workload using Effective Prioritisation and Delegation Techniques
- Maximise your Influencing Skills through Skilled Communication
- Build an Effective Team and Exceed Expectations
Who Should Attend?
All individuals who are challenged to build successful teams and provide effective leadership:
- All Leaders
- Management Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Developing the Courage to Lead instead of Managing
- Understanding the Biological Impact of Leadership
- How to Change your Style of Leadership to suit the Competency and Maturity of each Individual?
- Leveraging the Talents of Members of your Team
- Creating a sense of Psychological Intimacy between Team Members
- Leveraging your Measurement System to promote Continuous Improvement
- Learning to Coach daily and Avoid the Challenging Performance Appraisal
- Identify and Resolve Common Team Problems
- Initiate Techniques to overcome Mental Blocks, Build a Culture of Team Creativity and Innovation
- Introduce Rapid Conflict Resolution Techniques to eradicate Dysfunctional, Counter-Productive Behavior
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.