An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Leading through VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity & Ambiguity)
The New Leadership Model for Leading in a Rapidly Changing World
The World is changing at an alarming rate as we transition through the 4th Industrial Revolution - AI, virtual workplaces, global markets, Gen Y and Gen Z, business advances progressing faster every day. As a leader: “How can you lead and manage your people, as well as your organisation, in this ever-changing world? Can traditional Leadership models really work?”
These rapid changes have brought with it increased volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity or, as it's now known in leadership terminology, as - VUCA. VUCA is now seen as the "new norm" of the modern world with "VUCA Leadership" defining the new way of leading in the 21st Century.
This OXFORD Leading through VUCA online training course will provide you with the confidence, skills, and techniques to fully understand the implications of VUCA on your people and your organisation. It will enable you to conduct and apply the powerful and inspiring techniques required to master this new way of leadership. This course is essential for those who wish to learn key behavioural principles in leading people in today's rapidly changing VUCA world.
This virtual training course will highlight:
- The key components of active leadership, self-awareness and the power of emotional intelligence in leading through VUCA
- How to recognize volatility in the business and turn this to a positive vision?
- How to define uncertainty in your organisation, and turn this to understanding?
- How to understand complexity in the organisation and to turn this to clarity for your people?
- How to identify ambiguity in the business and adapt this to agility?
- The key principles and process to lead your people, teams and the organisation through VUCA
At the end of this online training Course, you will learn to:
- Understand the impact of VUCA on leading styles in today’s dynamic business
- Critically analyze the VUCA principle
- Apply powerful skills and techniques to lead through VUCA
- Increase self-awareness of your leadership ability in today’s changing world
- Apply techniques to lead, motivate and inspire individuals to their full-potential
- Demonstrate the best leadership principles
- Develop as an effective and efficient leader in the modern world
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Organisations will greatly benefit from sending delegates on this online training course by:
- Ensuring that there is full understanding of VUCA Leadership, so eliminating confusion and misinterpretation
- Gaining more motivated, confident and proficient future leaders in the organisation
- Increasing the positive interpersonal behaviours and communication skills of individuals and leadership in the organisation
- Reducing workplace problems and issues through effective VUCA Leadership strategies and techniques
- Increasing decision making, strategy and positive leadership across the organisation
- Developing leadership, ownership and empowerment within the organisation
- Have a positive impact on the business and business growth
As a participant on this online training course you will gain:
- A greater understanding and application of VUCA Leadership techniques
- Critical leadership development increasing emotional intelligence, self-awareness and fulfillment
- Techniques to help empower people to achieve greater potential and development
- An increased awareness of your behaviour and communication skills and how to improve these
- Pro-actively develop and help influence VUCA Leadership to those around you
- Have a positive impact on the business and your own leadership development and growth
Who Should Attend?
This OXFORD Management online training course on Leading through VUCA is a suitably wide range of professionals in leadership roles, in any discipline or industry, but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Identified talent, high potentials and future leaders in the business
VUCA Leadership in the Modern World
- Defining VUCA in the Modern World: the “New Norm”
- Understanding Leadership
- Traditional Leadership styles vs. VUCA Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence and the Self-aware VUCA Leader
- Leading through Change: Key Principles Needed for VUCA
- Managing Expectations: Gen Y and Gen Z
VUCA : From Volatility to Vision
- Defining ‘Volatility’ in the VUCA Framework
- Impact of Volatility in the Team and Organisation
- Providing Effective Leadership in Time of Volatility
- Building Rapport and Developing Trust
- Turning Volatility to Vision
- Leading People to the Powerful Vision
VUCA : From Uncertainty to Understanding
- Factors Effecting Uncertainty
- Understand Your Team and Organisation Dynamics
- Key Communication Principles to Gain Understanding
- Coaching and Mentoring to Combat and Control Uncertainty
- Leading Understanding in the Workplace
VUCA : From Complexity to Clarity
- Why so complex?
- Check and Clarify: The Keys to Gain Clarity
- Using RACI to Define Roles and Responsibilities
- Creative Thinking to Gain Clarity
- Problem Solving and Decision-making Methods to Aid Clarity
- Communicating Clarity to Your People
VUCA : From Ambiguity to Agility
- Defining Ambiguity vs. Agility in VUCA
- Using AGILE & Kaizen to Lead and Manage
- Developing an Agile Team: Empowerment
- Building Organisation Agility: The Agile Leader
- Next Steps
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.