A lot of focus is put on leadership development when in reality the leader is just one person, the real driving force behind a leader’s success is their team. A team operating effectively as a single unit will always outperform the best individual operating on their own. More importantly, no matter how knowledgeable and competent individual members of team may be, a dysfunctional team will undermine organisational goals, drain morale and waste effort.
With the increased commercial pressures and target driven cultures many leaders are now considering how to get the highest levels of performance from their people. The single most important factor in driving effective teamwork and team engagement is the behavior and style of the leader. This OXFORD Leading High Performing Teams online training course explains how to harness the team’s potential, and introduces techniques for moving the team to peak performance.
This Management & Leadership course is highly interactive and participants are expected to discuss their unique situation as well as practicing the tools they are learning.
- Discovering the link between the leader’s behavior and team performance
- Finding new ways to measure and manage performance
- Unique techniques to truly tap into motivation
- Harnessing the dynamics of the team through personality profiling
- Optimising team flexibility and commitment using advanced coaching skills