This Oxford Management Leadership & Strategic Thinking in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry online training seminar has been designed specifically for experienced individuals wanting to develop these skills within the increasingly complex and fast-changing oil, gas & petrochemical industry. This seminar will deliver a structured framework for identifying and responding to new opportunities. It enables the participants to respond to the challenge of linking strategies to profitable growth objectives within these 3 closely integrated sectors.
The global oil, gas, and petrochemical business is undergoing significant change in all dimensions – supply/demand balance, competition, technologies, organisational structures, government policies. It is, therefore, imperative for all business leaders to be able to deal with all dimensions of change and successfully navigate the evolving risk landscape to become the top performers of tomorrow.
This Oxford Management online training seminar will highlight:
- The changing dynamics of the oil, gas and petrochemical industry
- Best practice in analysing requirements for sustained success
- The latest thinking in theory and practice of leadership
- Driving and leading strategic change in this business
- Guidelines on the practical application of the seminar