An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Leadership, Communications & Interpersonal Skills
Leadership through Self-Mastery
The COVID-19 pandemic provides opportunity to practice self-mastery by expanding our visions, awakening the faculties of our minds and our hearts, and assuming full responsibility for living, growing, and contributing in new ways. As we master our own emotions and mental well-being under pressure, we can enhance our ability to lead others, acting as a role model and someone others would truly wish to follow by demonstrating sound virtual leadership.
Through this OXFORD Leadership, Communications & Interpersonal Skills online training course, you will learn a great deal about yourself – how you think and respond to radical change, how you perceive the world and how others perceive you through online systems, how you can enrich your virtual communication skills - and through that process you will learn how to lead others with great skill and confidence.
This online training course intends to achieve an improvement of the knowledge and understanding of the delegates; by the end of this Course you will:
- Study effective management of your thinking and emotions
- Understand the impact of your personality on your actions
- Learn how to build confidence, enthusiasm and courage
- Develop highly effective online communication skills
- Enhance your authentic virtual leadership style
- Analyze the public face of the online leader
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This Oxford Management Centre online training Course is suitable for:
- All Managers, Supervisors and Virtual Team Leaders
- All Employees
- Anyone who wants to gain insights into Motivating Virtual teams
- Controlling your thoughts and online actions – taking charge of your mind and emotions
- Gaining power and freedom by taking responsibility for your online actions
- Analyzing the impact of personality on your leadership style
- Communicating with purpose and avoiding communication breakdown
- Harnessing online verbal and non-verbal communication
- Understanding how emotional intelligence can be developed
- Developing high levels of motivation with your online team
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.