An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Fintech & Blockchain Masterclass
Understanding the Relation Between Fintech & Blockchain
Currently, digital transformation is affecting all kind of businesses including financial institutes and banks. Major Banks worldwide are among the first contributors and investors in research and development related to Fintech and blockchain. This online training course is designed to offer an initial understanding of fintech, blockchain technology and decentralized digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) such as bitcoin and the ways to apply them in their daily work from planning, budgeting to payments and transactions.
This online Fintech and Blockchain Masterclass will help you to understand clearly the interaction of both fintech and blockchain with the banking, financial, legal and regulatory systems and it concludes on how these concepts can be viewed within a framework of innovation and development.
Participants attending this online Fintech and Blockchain Masterclass will be able to:
- Understand the technology behind blockchain and its benefits
- Describe Fintech and all type of existing financial technologies
- Differentiate between blockchain as technology and cryptocurrencies
- Define current challenges of financial and banking sectors and how blockchain and fintech can help
- Describe blockchain as disruptive innovation and understand its potential for growth
- Determine the adequate use of bitcoin and recognise related central banks regulations
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals seeking to get deep information about blockchain and fintech
- Professionals who have an interest in emerging technologies and their applications in finance and banking
- Start-up founders willing to explore new ideas to deploy blockchain and Fintech solutions
- Technical professionals including those in IT, Finance, Banking and Business development
- Contemporary challenges in finance and banking
- What is Fintech?
- Existing Fintech applications
- Fundamentals of Blockchain
- Bitcoin in practice
- Decentralized Finance
- Blockchain and Central Banks
- Financial institutions and technology
- Digital currency innovations
- Use cases in banking and finance
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.