An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Financial Risk, Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving
Unlocking the Complexity Of Financial Risk
Every business is a risky business.
Risks and real-life practical problems are faced by all of us on a daily basis, which impact on both individual and organizational performance. So it is vitally important to be able to use the appropriate management tools to eliminate or mitigate risks and resolve problems and avoid their repetition. We therefore recommend that every business professional should attend this stimulating and thought-provoking OXFORD online training course on Financial Risk, Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving that includes presentations, worked examples and group discussion, promoting exchange of ideas to provide an enjoyable and interactive experience.
The Instructor’s own commercial and industrial experience plus many other real-world business scenarios are shared throughout this exciting Course that is presented in a very hands-on way to suit individuals with varying levels of financial knowledge and experience. Its very user-friendly approach enables participants to reinforce the use of the tools and techniques you need to identify various forms of risk, use root cause analysis, determine the source of resultant business problems, and then use the tools and techniques of the problem-solving process.
By the end of this online training Course participants will have learned how to:
- Think critically and resourcefully and identify the impact this has on their organizations
- Identify the key factors to determine the real root causes of problems
- Apply root cause analysis (RCA) and adopt practical solutions to resolve business problems
- Develop the essential skills needed to identify, understand and manage the various types of business risk and financial risk
- Use the range of problem-solving tools and put the problem-solving process into practice
- Eliminate the repetition of business problems
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice
Who Should Attend?
Business professionals in every role and at every management level to ensure that their business skills toolbox includes the ability to identify risk and business problems. These are all expanding on a daily basis and this Course has been designed to enable participants to meet these needs and is therefore not confined to risk management professionals. It is equally suitable for a wide range of participants from companies, corporations and government organizations.
- Critical Thinking and Why We Need to Think Critically and Resourcefully
- Uncertainty versus the Different Types of Risk
- The Risk-Reward Decision Model and for the Four Choices presented by every Risk
- The Deming Plan/Do/Check/Act (PDCA) Model
- Practical Application of the Tools and Techniques of the Problem- Solving Process
- Implementing and Documenting RCA-Based Corrective Actions
- Practical Analysis and Management of Business Risk and Financial Risk
- Insurance and Hedging
- Using Critical Thinking, RCA, and Problem-Solving
- Developing a Practical Approach to Generate Solutions to Real-Life Business Problems
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.