An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Effective Presentation Skills
for Finance Professionals
Vital Skills for Career Development
Build the skills you need to take your finance career to the next level!
Highly developed finance knowledge and accounting skills and Excel proficiency will only take you so far in your career as a finance professional; but in today’s highly competitive work place those talents will not by themselves be enough to get you in to the C-suite with the real decision makers. Experience shows time and time again that the most successful senior finance professionals only achieve their place at the boardroom table by being masters at interpreting, communicating and presenting financial information to senior colleagues in a way that they can understand.
This OXFORD hands-on online training course explains and practically demonstrates how to prepare for, plan and deliver financial presentations with real impact to internal and external audiences.
The online training course has been designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive set of skills and practical tools to interpret and effectively communicate and present financial information to senior non-financial managers.
By the end of this online training course you will be able to:
- Produce clear insightful reports using Excel and Powerpoint
- Integrate financial and non-financial performance measures
- Understand audience needs when making financial presentations
- Apply effective communication methods to get your message across
- Make presentations with real impact to internal and external audiences
- Handle difficult questions and challenging people
Who Should Attend?
- Finance Directors and Chief Financial Officers
- Planning and Budgeting Managers
- Management Accountants
- Senior Finance Managers
- Tax Managers and Auditors
- Tools and Techniques for Financial Analysis and Interpretation
- Integrating Key Financial and Non-Financial Measures
- Understanding the Needs of Non-Financial Audiences
- Principles of Effective Communication
- Preparing and Planning for Financial Presentations
- Avoiding Common Errors in Financial Presentations
- Tips and Best Practice using Excel and Powerpoint
- Making the most of Graphics in Excel and Powerpoint
- Designing Effective Reports in Excel
- Using Excel to Produce Eye-Catching Dashboards
- Practical Tips for Delivering Presentations with Impact
- Managing "Stage Nerves" before and during Presentations
- Handling Difficult Questions from the Audience
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.