An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Data Governance, Privacy with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Masterclass
Understanding International Standards and Best Practices in Data Protection and Implementing Data Governance
‘Privacy is not something that I’m merely entitled to, it’s an absolute prerequisite’ Marlon Brando, Actor
This data privacy protection focused and highly-interactive Course will help demonstrate the elements of GDPR, actual requirements, compared to the stories that are floating around and the ways to determine if your company needs to comply with GDPR.
It will companies understand the GDPR requirements and provide them with methods required to control and manage data privacy issues at the same time enabling them to freely collaborate with any European company without the risk of noncompliance with GDPR.
The OXFORD Management Centre online training course will examine the latest compliance requirements, auditing requirements and available software that helps in conducting GDPR compliance audits, as well as the real case examples of determining which GDPR requirements company needs to fulfil, it will enable cooperation with EU companies free of data privacy issues.
Attending this OXFORD Management Centre online training course, you will learn to:
- Understand GDPR requirements related to information governance
- Apply the data privacy protection within their own organisation
- Determine the need to introduce Data Protection Officer in the organisation
- Undertake a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Develop Business Continuity Plan
- Take adequate steps to perform the required audits on data privacy protection
- Incorporate software which is GDPR enabled into the organisation
- Look into the future of cybersecurity and data privacy protection
Who Should Attend?
All individuals who have a stake in cybersecurity, data protection and analytical mindset:
- Personnel who work in IT Systems Management and Information Security
- Persons involved in Legal, Risk Management, Projects, HR and Procurement
- Business Analysts, Senior Managers, Risk and Audit Managers, Legal Advisors, Technical Managers, Business Change Professionals
- Project Management Professionals
- Learn about Data Governance
- Learn about Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its Impacts
- Apply the GDPR Requirements in their own Organisation
- Examine and Challenge the Requirement for a Data Protection Officer
- Discover How to Use Microsoft Compliance Manager
- Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) within your Organisation
- Use the ISO 27000 Family of Standards for Improving the Security of your Electronic Data
- Identify and Resolve common GDPR related misunderstandings
- Understand the threats related to Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Introduce Cloud for the Organisation Information Management
- Recognise the potential of applying GDPR within your Organisation
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.