This Oxford Management Corporate Risk & Crisis Management online training course offers Participants the basics in identifying, preventing, and controlling crisis situations, and helps understanding the importance and challenges faced when addressing Crisis Management, which is vital for the safety and security of human life, revenues and reputation.
During this Oxford Management online training course, Crisis Management activities from preparation to online training and compliance are covered, various stages of a crisis are discussed, Crisis Management functional structure, roles & responsibilities and procedures are also discussed.
This Oxford Management online training course emphasizes the importance of communication and making instant and effective decisions at the different stages of the Crisis: the pre-Crisis, during the Crisis and post-Crisis, including the assessment and identification of the most common weaknesses found to adjust and improve.
The online training course concludes by elaborating on the distinction between Crisis Management and Risk Management which are often confused.
This Oxford Management online training course will highlight:
- What is a Crisis?, What is Crisis Management?, Types of Crisis
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) & Crisis Management
- Stages of a Crisis & Crisis Management Process Steps
- The Crisis Management Team & The Crisis Communications Team
- The Crisis Management Plan
- The Crisis Management Command Center
- Exercising the Crisis Management Plan
- Crisis Management vs. Risk Management