An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Corporate & Employee Best Practices
Company Values, Employee Responsibility and Work Ethics
Do your company’s values and ethics promote positive behaviours, uphold fundamental responsibilities and accountabilities; and continuously improve and enhance excellence and professionalism? Do they ensure that your company runs smoothly, avoiding ethical risk, and prevents the escalation of unproductive behaviour so that your company remains profitable and successful?
Every company should make these values and ethics known and continuously sustain them in all human resources and management practices. It is then the leadership's responsibility to create a culture of integrity and respect. However, when it comes to enforcing ethical standards, individual workers - both executives and team members - bear the ultimate responsibility for creating and maintaining excellent corporate cultures and ethical values.
While many companies have anonymous reporting processes, workers should feel able to ask questions tactfully. They may not understand a process and only need an honest explanation. Or they may identify a problem of which management is unaware. This Oxford Management Centre online training course on Corporate & Employee Best Practices will provide key insights into building company values and aligning personal goals that will ensure an outstanding work ethic and consequently warrant success both for the individual and the organisation.
This Corporate & Employee Best Practices online training course will highlight:
- Creating and Identifying Core Values
- Authentic Leadership - The Culture of Integrity
- Employee Responsibilities
- The Employee Code of Conduct
- Work Ethics and Corporate Governance
At the end of this online training course, you will learn to:
- Determine and apply corporate values
- Apply authentic leadership
- Develop and identify employee responsibilities
- Design employee codes of conduct
- Apply workplace ethics and reporting systems
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The future of your organisation is not guaranteed by quoting company values, but to the productivity and actions of all employees within an ethical environment.
- Company values are sustained in all human resources and management practices
- Corporate culture ensures fundamental responsibilities and accountabilities
- Leadership creates a culture of integrity and respect
- Employees are responsible for maintaining corporate cultures and ethical values
- Productivity is achieved within an ethical environment
- Authentic Leadership retains and attracts the best employees
Personal and career success depends less on capability and more on conduct in today’s fast paced world of change.
- Personal values are aligned and fulfilled
- Self-awareness to achieve your lifetime goals
- Self-improvement to develop personal mastery
- Responsibility and accountability provide the foundation of your success
- Build relationships that create an environment of harmony and good practice
- Finding purpose and self-actualization
Who Should Attend?
This Oxford Management Centre online training course is designed for anyone who desires to optimize the fulfillment of company values and align their goals to achieve greater sense of accomplishment and to those who desires to cultivate and incorporate best values in their work ethic. Likewise, this training is appropriate for those who wish to employ holistic approach in enhancing autonomy, mastery and purpose.
This Corporate & Employee Best Practices online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Strategic Leaders
- Department Managers
- Team Leaders
- Human Resources Personnel
- Employees wishing to build work ethic values
Corporate Values & Governance
- Defining Corporate Values
- The Role Values Play in Accountability & Responsibility
- The Benefits to Individual and Organisation Success
- Employing Governance Systems
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Five Stages of Corporate Ethical Values
Leadership – Building Integrity and Respect
- Leadership Process Model
- Emotions & Emotional Intelligence
- Influence, Authority & Power
- Building Trust Within and Beyond the Team
- Courage & Self-knowledge
- Behaviour, Values and Beliefs
- Employer Branding
- Employees First, Customers Second
- Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Productivity & Corporate Values
- Performance & KPI’s
- Responsibility and Trust
- How do you Add Value?
- Dealing with Ethical Dilemmas
- Building Trust and Relationships
- Ethics and Leadership
- Guide to Ethical Decision-making
- Reviving Work Ethic
When Things Go Wrong
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Monitoring Performance & KPI’s
- Giving & Getting Feedback
- When the Cracks Start to Show
- Making Yourself Heard
- Accepting Responsibility & Accountability
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.