An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Client Management Strategies for Retention & Growth
How to Drive Profitability in the Social Age
This Client Management Strategies for Retention & Growth online training course, the customer centricity has always been a desirable characteristic in Business. Still, in an age where switching is friction-free, and all customer experiences are instantaneously shared around the world, it has now become a "Mission-Critical" necessity.
In an increasingly competitive and Social world, retaining clients is a smart business. It has been estimated that it costs five times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing one. Moreover, giving your current customers excellent (or poor) experiences is of critical importance because of the rise of Social Media. Consequently, it is essential that you have a client management strategy for retention & growth. Clients expect their suppliers to become trusted advisers.
This online training course shows how putting the client rather than services first can yield improved results in terms of client retention (and consequently, profits). It stresses the importance of having highly engaged employees and applying the best marketing and business development practices in a highly competitive and dynamic marketplace. It will also introduce you to our unique "Client Management Model" which has been designed to suit the specific needs of the organisations in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
This OXFORD online training course will highlight:
- The Economic Case for Client Retention
- The Reputational Case for Client Retention
- Proven tools and techniques for “Locking-in” Client Loyalty
- Establishing and Maintaining a multi-channel dialogue with Clients
- Cross-cultural Communication and why it is so important
By the end of this Client Management Strategies for Retention & Growth online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand, create and communicate a compelling “Whole-Business” argument for the crucial importance of client retention
- Learn correct segmentation techniques to provide tailored offers and services to delight Clients and foster loyalty
- Learn to apply proven tools and techniques to control, monitor and constantly improve your offerings
- Learn to develop a “Common voice” (across all platforms) to encourage and foster dialogue
- Understand the Client’s personality and psychological drivers and how to create lasting value
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
Impact on the organisation from the participants in attending this Client Management Strategies for Retention & Growth online training course includes the following benefits:
- A “whole business” understanding of the critical importance of customer loyalty and retention
- Systems, tools and proven processes for engaging with current clients to maximum effect
- strategy for assured growth through the retention of, and growth from, existing clients, which generates new business through satisfaction and referral
- A clear insight as to the tools to be used to engage with clients and a corporate “voice” which builds corporate identity in the marketplace
- Staff who understand the importance and value of reviewing the client base
- An increased commitment to innovation and continual improvement
This online training course will personally benefit the participants to gain or enhance their understanding and knowledge by the following:
- Gain skills and experience into effective client management and retention
- Gain insights into human behaviours and why Clients do the things they do
- Learn how to make compelling, reasoned Business cases to senior management
- Place yourself at the centre of your organisation’s growth strategy
- Gain valuable insights into the new Marketing, mainly social and web tools
- Gain insights into yourself and colleagues and develop your critical thinking skills
Who Should Attend?
This Client Management Strategies for Retention & Growth online training course would be of great benefit to any member of staff who has to work and get along with others, and some personnel would gain very clear benefits from attending.
This OXFORD online training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Marketing and Sales Staff
- Marketing Internal Consultant
- Finance Internal Consultant
- IT Internal Consultant
- Human Resource Internal Consultant
- Strategist Internal Consultant
- Anyone working in Customer Service type roles
- Any Manager responsible for Client Management and/or Customer Retention
- Senior Managers needed to develop their skills in Client Management and Communication
The Business Case for Client Retention: “Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate”
- The Economic Case for Client Loyalty
- The Business Reputation Case for Client Loyalty
- Inside the Mind of the Client – What is loyalty?
- Inside the Mind of the Client – How to harness the power of “Status Quo”
- Quality and Value – What they really are and how to create them
Understanding the Client: Know him/her better than he/she knows himself/herself
- Market Segmentation Strategies
- Account Development Strategies
- Client Personas
- Client Personalities
- Creating Bespoke: Compelling Propositions
- Behavioural Economics: Why they do the things they do
The Psychology of Influence: How to develop an authoritative “voice”?
- Reciprocity, Commitment and Consistency
- Establishing Credibility – Becoming a Trustworthy Expert
- Using Social Proof and Liking
- Building Authority and Why it matters
- Commanding Attention
- Rapport: The glue that binds us together
Communicating your Value: How to get the message out?
- Understanding Human Communications
- Barriers to Communication
- The Power of Emotion, Metaphors, Feelings and Stories
- How to be Compelling
- Matching the Message to the Medium
- Developing a Coherent Social Media Strategy for Client Retention
- eRelationships: How to Engage and Dialogue with Clients Online
Continual Improvement and Action Planning: Do it right today and even better tomorrow
- Developing Compelling Propositions
- The Tools and Methods of Continuous Improvement
- When it All Goes Wrong – Tools for Problem-solving
- Being Creative and Innovating
- Developing the Plan
- Segmentation Recap
- Proposition Building Recap
- “My first steps will be…”
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.