When the training course addresses a number of economic, legal, accounting, taxation, auditing, budgeting, controlling, planning, information system, managerial and strategic planning issues in a context, it is our Financial Management course.
This Certification training course in Financial Management for Oil and Gas Companies & Petrochemical industries provides a deeper knowledge on accounting in the oil industry and to introduce the tools of financial analysis and management. Participants in this Oxford Certification training course will be provided with knowledge that can be shared amongst their own colleagues, and with other departments.
This OXFORD Management Centre training course in Financial Management for Oil and Gas Companies & Petrochemical Industries will introduce the practical realities of today’s world, and the understanding of the various financial techniques available that will enable delegates to communicate better with financial professionals, within and external to their organization, and to become more effective managers.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Appreciate the specificities of the international petroleum accounting standards
- Define Fundamentals of Cost Analysis and Control
- Analyze and Review the Financial Report of a Company
- Review Alternative Methods of accounting for exploration and production companies
- Use the Methodology and Techniques of Audit