This Business Process Redesign and Re-Engineering online training seminar use an internationally standard approach to improve your organization's performance. In today’s world, where the market dynamics change quite often, organizations need to work harder to maintain performance in a continually changing business context. And in a globally competitive market, these organizations need to improve the outputs from their processes dramatically and quickly. This can happen through Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering (BPR) is a powerful approach to bring in significant and sustained improvements in the effectiveness, efficiency, and responsiveness of an organization. This is achieved through understanding the processes through which work is done, identifying performance improvement opportunities, and realizing them. This virtual training seminar offers the keys to the success of the organization.
This Oxford Management Centre online training course will highlight:
- Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering principles
- Road map to Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering
- Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering tools
- Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering challenges
- Best practices of Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering