An Intensive 3-day Training Course
Big Data for Managers
Techniques to Leverage Big Data to Gain Business Values
The flow of big data in-and-out of the work environment represents big opportunities for businesses to add unprecedented capabilities. As corporate shift paradigms towards higher levels of integration, intelligence, efficiency, and sustainability, effective exploitation of the big data becomes the need of the hour. One of the strategies to recognize patterns, identify explanatory features’ relationships, test scenarios for comprehensive calculated decisions, and extract innovative insights is advanced big data analytics.
This OXFORD Management online training course on Big Data for Managers aims to highlight innovative techniques that leverage big data and their application to gain actionable insights that garner business values. Additionally, the training highlights the levels of big data analytics, including operational and advanced techniques.
- Appreciate the four characteristics of big data
- Familiarize with the levels of big data analytics
- Identify big data opportunities
- Understand big data lifecycle and framework
- Apply operational and advanced big data analytics to business value
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This virtual training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Data and Information Analysts
- Professionals in Operation Monitoring and Control Centres
- Business and government leaders
- Professionals working in industrial, energy, manufacturing, retail, information technology, engineering, finance, procurement and human resource fields
- Educators, researchers, technologists and academics
- Four Main Characteristics of Big Data
- Big Data Revolution in Business
- Big Data Lifecycle and Workflow
- Big Data Analytics Concepts and Techniques
- Operational Big Data Analytics: Descriptive and Diagnostic
- Advanced Big Data Analytics: Predictive, Prescriptive, and Cognitive
- Big Data-Based Methods and Models
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.