Having the correct vision or goal of an organisation is critical to ensure success. But having an agile, strategic infrastructure, able to respond to a fast-paced world of national and global changes is even more important. It has been highlighted through the COVID-19 Pandemic that many organisations have failed through this very simple fact.
This highly interactive online training programme on Agile Business Strategy and Organisational Development for Sustainable Growth will focus around the key areas required to ensure alignment of Business Strategy to Organisational Development (OD) Strategy to ensure on-going success of the organisation.
The course will look at the key business strategy models as well as learning from disruptive markets, aligning these principles with the capabilities and organisational development infrastructure, and Tactical Operation techniques in order to ensure continuity and alignment. Achieving this will ensure seamless transitions, rapid and agile change strategies with quick implementation coupled with tactical effectiveness. This is essential development at all levels of Leadership to ensure the smooth operation of agile business and organisational strategies to deal with the ‘new norm’.
The Oxford Management Centre online training course on Agile Business Strategy and Organisational Development for Sustainable Growth will highlight:
- An understanding of business strategy on the organisational and personal impact on the business
- How to assess disruptive markets and impacts on organisational growth?
- Ensuring the organisation is fit for purpose through active organisational development strategies incorporating talent and succession planning
- The key factors for creating and implementing rapid, agile business and organisation strategies
- The key development and assessment to and engage your Agile Team for success
- Engaging and communicating plans and strategies to maximum impact with key stakeholders