Organizations today are presented with an ever-growing number of challenges, compounded by the speed of technological change and evolution, all of which act together to increase business risk. Evidence indicates that Resilient organisations are successfully proactive; they can foresee relevant scenarios that may have damaging effects on business operations. Therefore, if you have, or could have, a key role to play in the resilience of your organisation, then this course is for you.
Business Resilience as a corporate goal is the ability to anticipate, avoid, protect, withstand, mitigate, respond and recover from the effects of change or adversity.
This Oxford Management training course explores these and other concepts of resilience to understand key mechanisms that organisations should develop to best cope with continuous change and to swiftly recover from hardship.
This training course will highlight:
- Understanding the features of BSI 65000
- Guidance on achieving enhanced Business Resilience
- Identification and investigation of 13 indicators that assesses the resilience of an organisation
- How pro-active individuals in resilient organisations improve the reliability of operations?
- How to recover and bounce back from trauma, quickly restoring business capabilities?
- How to demonstrate a clear focus on developing confidence and leadership capabilities?