An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Achieving Supervisory Excellence
Managing People and Increasing Workplace Performance
Do you feel ill-equipped to make a move into supervision do you have good knowledge of your profession and industry but do not know where to start when it comes to running a team?
This OXFORD Achieving Supervisory Excellence online training course has been specifically designed to develop the competency of supervisory level personnel by equipping them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to operate effectively.
In this online training Course, you will learn about utilising management and leadership techniques to problem solve, delegate, communicate effectively, develop yourself and others, control your team, your work environment, as well as create a climate and culture for improved performance.
By the end of this online training Course, you will have learned to:
- Understand your role in the organisation and the supervisory styles required
- Use a robust model for day-to-day supervision
- Apply powerful interpersonal techniques to improve communication and manage others effectively
- Recognise potential conflict situations and deal with them assertively
- Apply development, coaching and feedback techniques to increase optimum people performance management
- Improve team cohesion and impact on production through your management and actions
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This OXFORD online training Course is suitable for supervisors from any background or discipline; this can include:
- Newly Promoted Supervisors
- Experienced Supervisors with no or little formal training
- People who are expected to be promoted to the Supervisory level very soon.
- Please note that the Supervisor level may be given a different title in some organisations, e.g., Team Leader
- Supervisory characteristics, competencies and behaviours
- Supervising with accountability, reliability, integrity, and honesty
- A model to use in day-to-day supervision
- Managing your time and activities to ensure high personal productivity
- Improve your communication skills to get your messages across – listening
- Improve your communication skills to get your messages across – questioning
- Improve your communication skills to get your messages across – influencing
- Learn how to build a great team
- How to manage conflict assertively?
- The power of coaching and feedback
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.