An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Customer Profiling Techniques & Procedures
Creating and Executing World-Class Customer Experiences
This Customer Profiling Techniques & Procedures online training course will give you all the essential tools, systems, and procedures you will need to ensure that your service offerings are always perfectly matched to customer needs and expectations.
The rise of Social Media, peer-review websites, and price comparison sites have put power firmly in the customer's hands. It is getting more and more complicated for organisations to differentiate themselves and stand out from all the "noise". Customers expect products and services to be perfect for them and are becoming increasingly unforgiving. This workshop will give you proven skills, processes and tools to profile customers and then match your marketing messages ideally to them.
This Oxford Management Centre online training course will highlight:
- The Business Case for Better Client Profiling
- The Economics of Better Profiling
- How to build compelling Value propositions and tailor them precisely?
- Understand the various Customer temperament types and how to communicate to them
- How to use a variety of profiling methodologies to successfully segment Customers, be they B2B or B2C and develop bespoke messages for each?
By the end of this online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand and use proven Customer profiling techniques to segment Client accounts and individuals
- Understand the real, personal meaning of value and how it works with accurate profiling to generate winning strategies
- Understand the psychology of buying and how it differs in different segments
- Use tools and techniques to Profile business and develop separate strategies for each type
- Understand how to create meaningful surveys, that yield significant, actionable data
- How to use proven tools to manage and use Customer information?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
Impact on the organisation from the participants in attending this online training course includes the following benefits:
- Improvements in Customer Retention (critical for-profit generation)
- Improvements in Customer Satisfaction and Corporate Reputation
- Improved effectiveness and efficiencies in Marketing efforts and expenditure
- Improved differentiation, of products/services and corporate standing in the marketplace and the wider community
- Improved professional image and brand recognition
- Enhanced inter/intra departmental communication effectiveness
Attending this online training course will confer several professional and personal benefits to its participants, not least:
- Learn proven techniques for segmenting customers and accounts
- Learn how to generate, sustain and capture Value
- Learn vital skills for commercial effectiveness
- Develop customer insights that bring results
- Learn how to negotiate properly and effectively manage disputes
- Place yourself at the centre of your organisations marketing philosophies
Who Should Attend?
There are clearly several types of employees that would benefit from this training course, but it may be of interest to specific groups.
This online training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Customer Service Professionals
- Team Leaders & Supervisors
- HR & Training Professionals
- Accounts Personnel
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Public Relations Personnel
The Fundamentals of Customer Profiling Techniques and Procedures
- What is Customer Profiling?
- The Business Case for Customer Profiling
- Account Profiling and Strategies Resulting
- The History of Temperament Profiling
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- DISC Temperament Profiling System
- Customer Personae: How to develop and apply them?
- Understanding the Four Customer Temperament Styles
Customer Segmentation, Data Mining, and Market Analysis
- SWOT Analyses
- PESTLE Analyses
- What are the benefits of Customer Segmentation?
- Using Segmentation to Gain Customer Insight and Market Penetration
- Data Mining
- Predictive Modelling
- Customer Lifecycle Management
Communication and Interpersonal Skills Development
- The Mind of the Customer – Why they sometimes just do not “get it”
- The Importance of Understanding your Customer’s Body Language
- Identifying your Customer’s “Preferred Learning Style”
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills to Improve Communication Effectiveness
- Tips for Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Harnessing the Science of Persuasion
- Building Compelling Value Propositions that get Results
Creating Wow!: How to use Profiling to create Raving Fans
- Moments of Truth
- WOW Factor: Customer “touch points”
- Mapping the Customer Journey
- Motivating Internal and External Customers
- The Benefits of Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Best Practices for Creating a Customer Satisfaction Survey
Execution and Continuous Improvement
- Kaizen: The Japanese Art of Continuous Improvement
- Tools and techniques to manage Continuous Improvement
- Goal Setting
- Implementation Steps
- Taking the team along with you
- “My first three actions will be…”
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.